GoLocal was created because we see a decline in people supporting our local businesses and their owners. GoLocal is a way to incentivize consumers to shop local and educate them on the importance of that, while letting them experience life for less!
We Love Local Business
We do so by keeping our business members top of mind in our community with our strategic marketing plan utilizing different social media tactics and through organized networking and relationship building among our local business owners.
All participating businesses must be vetted through one of our Business Development Coaches in order to maintain a high standard of quality for all our members. Our annual membership is only $79/year and offers a ton of benefits!
Your membership perks include:
- The opportunity to offer a special deal on our website in an area of your business that you want to grow. Last year, over 13,000 people visited our business owner’s offers.
- Take advantage of our GoLocal marketing efforts that will provide you with increased exposure via word of mouth marketing, social media marketing, e-mail marketing and more!
- Free admittance to our GoLocal pop-up events throughout the year to help you connect.
- A chance to be a part of our GoLocal Ambassador Program giving you the opportunity to be compensated for your referrals.
- Access to $99 photo shoots all year long. Book one, or book 100! We want to help you market your business with photos that tell your unique story!
- Access to our FREE Business Owner Boot-Camps providing a variety of business education in different areas to help you be the best that you can be.
There is no question that successful businesses are built through word of mouth, networking and relationship building. GoLocal strives to provide an organized group to help our local business owners not only stay top of mind in our community, but to also provide a forum in which we can all support one another!
The sign up process is quick and easy. Once you have signed up, we will go to work on creating your listing for you since we know that you’re a busy business owner!
In addition, a portion of your membership will be donated to a local charity!
Join GoLocal today: http://golocalcollective.com/business-sign-up-79/
If you have questions about the program, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Business Development Coach that directed you to our site.
Please request to join our Facebook group and stay connected with us!